Heart Gallery

Heart Gallery

Sunday 28 December 2008

Benaiah's First Dinner Fellowship

It's a soft launch for our new group in the coming year!!
Although not many members came to the dinner fellowship at Miu Kai Restaurant (Wai Loon brought us there~) yesterday night, but hope that you all can continue coming on every Saturday ya~

Say Cheese~

You take one I take one~

Let's try this!

oh! taste good!

You really don't want??

I take this, should not fall down one!

Do you think this one is better?
yaya! trust me ! >w<
Who's turn??

Man Yit and Kayson and their dry and soup noodles...

hmm.. what colour should I ask for?

Uhm.. delicious! Hungry d!

I forgot to bring out TV together...

Err...very full already leh...

You want lolipops also?

Lai lai.. who start first?

Hmm.. which card better?

Next! Who's turn again?

0, 1, 2,3....6...7 ! 'PAK'

AH! Who is slow again?

Fall down fall down fall down.....


Video Clip:







No comments:

Post a Comment